We're searching for Sales and administrative assistant, full time | Popesti-Leordeni!
- Good English skills
- Good computer navigation skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office
1. Manages contacts and relation with Logistics and clients;
2. Client service tasks: orders processing, communication between Logistics and clients in terms of order preparation, confirmation of orders, loadings, organisation of loading and necessary documents provided if needed;
3. Prepares and sends to sales representatives the documents required for their work concerning the sales of products and payments;
4. Keep in contact with suppliers and checking the accuracy of labels;
5. Updating product sheets for retailers;
6. Follow up the stock, searching solutions for possible differences.
1. Providing administrative support for all company members;
- Fast growing company, young and supportive team.
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance;
- Laptop and phone;
The position is reporting to the Commercial Director
For many years Dayseaday Group has been a leading partner in fresh and frozen fish products.
Dayseaday is doing business activities in about 50 countries worldwide and is continuously looking for fish products that could be sold in particular all over the Europe.
Since 2012, Oceanis Seafood is part of Dayseaday Group; an extensive assortment (150 articles), fast services, continuity and competitive prices make Oceanis a well known partner within Romania and nearby countries.
If you want to apply, please send an email at office.romania@ dayseaday.com and we'll get back with feedback asap.