We're searching for Office Manager & Training Assistant | Bucharest - for one of our partners.
* Completed and relevant education;
* Minimum of 2 years experience as Managing assistance / Customer
service / Training/ Office administration;
* Self-motivated and capable of assessing needs then acting
accordingly, with minimal direction;
* Detail oriented with impeccable follow-through;
* Excellent service ethic and strong organizational skills;
* Able to prioritize multiple demands and change direction
* Confident oral and written communicator;
* Solid computer skills, including use of MS Office applications;
* Excellent english knowledge;
The Office Manager reports to the Managing Director in Romania and has as main responsibilities the following:
* Builds effective relationships with the stakeholders, including our
key accounts, business partners, consultants and the headquarter;
* Schedules the agenda for the workshops and consultants and follows
the needed steps from the training planning to the training
organization and evaluation;
* Handles the incoming and out coming calls, mails and documents;
* Translates training materials and participates at the localization
of training know-how in Romania;
* Orders and keeps the evidence of the training materials;
* Provides customer service;
* Participates actively in all marketing activities and events set-up;
* Administers the clients' accounts for the on-line training platform;
* Administers local on-line evaluation system;
What we offer:
Access to outstanding know-how and novel programs, access to
personal development resources.
Career expectations: Marketing / Sales / Training.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.