We're searching for an Experienced Auditor | Bucharest - for one of our partners.
We need a mature and responsible approach to professional tasks, integrity and commitment to our team, as well as a positive attitude and constructive approach.
Succeeding in this role requires strong analytical and synthetic thinking, enhanced with attention to details and careful planning. We expect you to be always cooperative and solution-oriented.
• Economic University degree (preferably but not limited to: Accounting, Finance, Audit);
• Strong theoretical knowledge of accounting and developed knowledge of audit;
• Romanian accounting standards and IFRS knowledge;
• Proficiency in using MS Office and very good command of English;
• Good communication abilities;
• Initiative, flexibility, creativity, team spirit;
• Client facing experience;
• Availability for traveling.
What's the job about? As an Experienced Auditor you will:
• Understand client's business and explain audit engagement objectives and responsibilities to junior collegues;
• Perform audit missions in companies from various fields such as industry, services, finance, energy, public utilities, oil and gas, FMCG;
• Develop Audit Planning and identify processes, controls and potential risks;
• Design Audit responses (tests of controls and substantive procedures);
• Coordinate engagement teams on-site, updates the status of the mission with clients and team;
• Review working papers prepared by the audit team and give constructive feedback;
• Perform specific reviews in order to obtain relevant information;
• Document reviews and prepare worksheets;
• Generate conclusions and audit reports;
• Presents audit conclusions/adjustments to supervisors or managers.
If you want to develop your strengths and be the best in your area of expertise, we are your choice, because here, the exceptional client service can be achieved with the support of a good team and hard work.
We strongly believe that relationships matter, so we count on your integrity, accountability and commitment to our community.
The journey is the most important part of an experience! We will help you gain on the way souvenirs for your mind and your soul, because we know that professional competence needs good energy and attitude.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.